Beautiful stretch tutu pattern for girls and women with enough size to dress all the girls in the studio!
- Front-lined leotard with princess seaming
- Single or double spaghetti straps
- Special bodice overlap design that goes over the waistband of any pull-on bottom the dancer wears
- It has a pinch front for a sweetheart neckline that is nice and snug
- Shown with tutu skirt (included), 2796 hot pants, 2920 stirrup tights and 2681 long trumpet skirt
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 22 PDF Info Print at home (A4 + Letter-size paper) Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% across the grain and in the length Designed for Girls, Women
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Looks and fits great!
The best part about Jalie patterns is the sizing. I can customize the fit for my daughter as she grows. The bigger she gets I add longer and more layers to the skirt. I've used this pattern for 4 years now and it always fits perfectly and looks great on stage.
- Love love love it!
I made this leotard and tutu combination for my daughter for Christmas. It went together really easily and the lines are so great!
I've dance a lot and studied a lot of ballet costumes, and this leotard cuts at just the right spot in the back to really accent the arms and upper back. I'm making more for my daughter's dance class now!