Who can become a Jalie stockist?
Wholesale accounts are available for brick-and-mortar stores, sewing studios and schools as well as online shops who want to offer one-of-a-kind patterns to their customers. Please note that we do not offer wholesale terms to buying coops or closed buying groups.
PATTERN AND CATALOG PRICING
- All retailers get a 50% discount (orders placed online and pre-paid by credit card).
- The first counter catalogue is free. The price for additional catalogues is $14.98. This discount is applied on the current retail price (displayed on our website).
- Our retail price is a suggestion. You may sell at a lower or higher price.
- Only paper patterns are available for resale.
- The retailer discount does not apply to PDF patterns.
TERMS AND PAYMENT
- There is a 20-pattern minimum on the first order. There is no minimums for subsequent orders. You may carry the patterns you want in quantities that work for you.
- Patterns ship within 24-48 hours of order date. We do not do consignment or drop shipping. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- All orders are shipped via courrier with tracking within 1-2 business days
- We use UPS / Purolator / Canada Post / USPS, whichever is most economical
- Stores outside Canada/US: We ship via UPS. If you want us to look for a cheaper (but quite slower) option (if available), please let us know by email.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- All orders must be placed and pre-paid through the website.
- Please note that the reseller discount will appear at checkout, before your submit your order.
- We created a page with an easy-to-use order form that will save you time: https://jalie.com/quickorder
Apply for a wholesale account
You own a fabric / notion stores or sewing studio / school and would like to carry our patterns? Please contact us!