Sewing pattern for mini half-circle and flared skirts for knit AND woven fabric. Two sewing pattern in one!
- Includes waistband pieces for different elastic widths.
- You can add these skirt to any cropped tank or t-shirt to give patterns a second life as dresses or peplum tops
- The half-circle skirt on 60'' knit goes up to size AA (14)
- The half-circle skirt on 60'' woven fabric goes up to size U (8)
- The flared skirt in a 60'' knit goes up to size FF (22)
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Print at home (A4 + Letter-size paper) Recommended Fabric Knit or woven Designed for Girls, Women, Plus sizes
- Instructions and Tutorials
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Love it
I have made this pattern many, many times, woven and knit and half circle and flared. I love that it has zero problems going over the hips and that the waistbands fit my various width elastics perfectly. The only thing I regularly do is lengthen the skirt, my daughter likes them a couple inches longer than this. It is much easier to lengthen the flared skirt than the circle skirt because of the cutting layout. Very fast to sew and my daughter loves to swirl in it.
- Instructions for what pages to print needed
Ok, I haven't sewn this yet but am working on determining exactly what pages I need to print. It has taken me several days to figure out I don't need to print 18 pages just to get the waistband pieces. I had to study the PDF carefully and determined that since I wanted a 1 1/2 inch waistband, I only needed to print pages 59, 65 and 71. It would be so helpful in the instructions if you were told if you want X you need to print these specific pages. This is probably the last PDF printable I ever buy since the instructions were lacking on what I needed to print and for the price of the pdf, I could have found circle skirt pattern elsewhere that I didn't need to print/assemble.