- A: Racerback top (shown with low-waist bikini from pattern 3242)
- B: Halter top
- C: Top with criss-cross spaghetti back straps
- Necklines and armholes are finished with foldover elastic and the bottom edge is finished with an encased elastic.
- D: Ultra-low waist shorts with encased elastic at the waist
- E: Low-waist shorts with waistband (no elastic at the waist)
The PDF Version of this pattern is layered so you can print one size at a time.
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Layered PDF, Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Girls, Women
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Excellent fit and very versatile
I love the fit on both the top and shorts. They're quick to sew and look professional in the end. I've used the pattern to make exercise wear, gymnastics wear and swim shorts (with an added lining).
Pattern Drafting Fit / Sizing Accuracy Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions
- The best patterns ever.
I sew a lot! Jalie patterns are the best I've ever used. Sizing is so right on. This pattern I use so much for my daughters tennis shorts combined to skirts or just on their own. A must if you have kids of all ages in any sport.
- Awesome, Quick, and Easy!
I love this pattern. I've made about 5 for my daughter already. Shes 7 and level 2 almost 3 cheerleader. They are awesome for her practicing. its way cheaper for me to make them then buy them and I can made them personalized and way cute! like ever other leo pattern and yoga pants I've gotten these are AWESOME patterns!
- Really versatile
I've made two tops and the shorts for my niece. These are really easy to make. I made the strap version top and it has lots of support for me. The binding feature is a fun feature to have and mix additional colour into it.