A great sewing pattern that includes different cloth diaper styles. This makes a wonderful gift for moms-to-be!
- A: Quick-dry All-In-one diaper or pocket diaper with insert
- It has elastic at legs and back and hook and loop crossover tabs that allows a great fit for babies of all shapes
- B: Fitted diaper that is made of one fabric
- Hook and loop fasteners and elastic gathers at legs and back ensure a great leak-proof fit
- Shown in stretch terry with a <a href="http://www.snappibaby.com/products/snappidiaperfastener.html" target="_blank">Snappi fastener </a> (for those who are not fans of Velcro or safety pins)
- C: Side-snap diaper cover that can be worn over the fitted diaper to make it a waterproof diapering solution
All diapers are offered in 8 sizes for a nice trim look and have laundry tabs to protect other items in the laundry and avoid "diaper chains"
Look under INSTRUCTIONS AND TUTORIALS for a free video tutorial where we show you how to make your own cloth diapers.
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 8 PDF Info Layered PDF, Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric PUL, microsuede, terry, bamboo velour Designed for Babies
- Instructions and Tutorials
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
I LOVE this pattern! Especially w/ a zorb insert, super trim, so absorbent! Only minor changes: front snapping, leg elastic sewn w/ pul turned in to cut down on leaks- these are so wonderful!! Thanks for a great pattern :)
- Makes a great diaper!
I made the pocket diapers and they are fantastic diapers. You can use the soaker pattern or stuff them with prefolds or whatever else you have in your stash. They are trim and true to size. Never had a leak.
I watched the video on YouTube for my first one and after that it was easy. The top-stitching is a bit finicky but the finished product looks great.
i love the design of these diapers. very professional looking. our pediatrician thought they were store bought. they contain 95% of messes and the other 5% i dont think would be contained by disposables so i call it good.
wish there were fewer little pieces but i am going to try to rework the pattern a little to cut down on piece cutting and little piece sewing.
also, WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! the instructions are not that well laid out so the video Really helped.
- GREAT Results!
I love the finished product of this pattern! you can see mine at www.thesewingroomandmore.blogspot.com I used the Jalie video while sewing just to make sure I got everything correct and it is easy enough to make several! Thanks for this wonderfully designed pattern!
- So easy and the diaper works to boot!
The pocket diaper on this pattern was my very first diaper I tried sewing and in conjunction with watching the video it went together very easily. It then passed the ultimate test, my heavy wetting son. And it even works well at night.