Wonderful sewing pattern for making pyjamas the whole family
- Button-front shirt with notch collar and chest pocket
- Full-length pants with drawstring (or ribbon) front
- Elastic back waist
- Side slits
- Contrast piping is optional
- Out-of-print pattern published in 2006
These pyjama patterns are so flattering! Having the elastic at the back waist means all the comfort without the baggy look.
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Cotton flannel, popelin, satin Designed for Girls, Boys, Women, Plus sizes
- Instructions and Tutorials
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- PJ pattern provides all the classic details
This pajama pattern provides all the classic tailoring details: piping, pocket, elasticized waist with ribbon and slits for ease at ankle. Instructions were clear and the results were a big hit!