Basics for your workout or for a swim
- A: Racerback sport tops with lined front and wide straps.
- Neckline, armholes and bottom edge are finished with elastic
- B: Racerback sport top with lined front, elastic at bottom edge and adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Neckline, and straps are finished with fold-over elastic (stretch bias)
- C: Short tights with inseam panel for greater comfort, elastic waist and contrasting insert at side front.
- They can be used for swim trunks (for girls, boys and women)
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size, Black, Dashed lines Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Girls, Women, Plus sizes
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- A 'go to' pattern, extremely comfortable
I have made the sports bra before and will say it is most the most comfortable bra of that style ever. So when I made it this time, I wanted to make it into a workout top with the bra built in. The directions are very clear and easy to follow.
I used the basic sports bra, but I reshaped the back. Then I turned the straps into thin straps which unfortunately don't provide enough support for running, but I'll get plenty of use at yoga or just wearing it around. If I used a firmer fabric for the straps I might be able to run in it. I have made the original pattern, and as a 34B, it has works for me, again, the fabric content makes a difference.
Fit / Sizing Accuracy Pattern Drafting Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions