Basics for your workout or for a swim
- A: Racerback sport tops with lined front and wide straps.
- Neckline, armholes and bottom edge are finished with elastic
- B: Racerback sport top with lined front, elastic at bottom edge and adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Neckline, and straps are finished with fold-over elastic (stretch bias)
- C: Short tights with inseam panel for greater comfort, elastic waist and contrasting insert at side front.
- They can be used for swim trunks (for girls, boys and women)
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Girls, Women, Plus sizes
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- A 'go to' pattern, extremely comfortable
I have made the sports bra before and will say it is most the most comfortable bra of that style ever. So when I made it this time, I wanted to make it into a workout top with the bra built in. The directions are very clear and easy to follow.
I used the basic sports bra, but I reshaped the back. Then I turned the straps into thin straps which unfortunately don't provide enough support for running, but I'll get plenty of use at yoga or just wearing it around. If I used a firmer fabric for the straps I might be able to run in it. I have made the original pattern, and as a 34B, it has works for me, again, the fabric content makes a difference.
Fit / Sizing Accuracy Pattern Drafting Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions