Three bags inspired by the Fushimori wrapping techniques. Sized for convenient uses and to take the guess work out!
- PLUTON: Sized for little gifts or planter cover
- NEPTUNE: Bag you can use to cover a tissue box or to re-use a tissue box that will hide the shape of a larger gift
- MERCURE: Bag you can use to wrap or carry a tall bottle
A classic that can be used for cosmetics, sewing tool and arts and crafts.
- MARS: Fully lined, with instructions for visible or hidden zipper tape
Practical bags with separate casing and square bottom. They can be used as inners for the SATURNE anf SOLEIL totes.
- JUPITER: Sized for a pair of shoes, a lunch...
- SIRIUS: Sized for a change of clothes, a pair of boots, as a laundry bag for a family trip...
TOTE BAGS (2)
Larger totes with a clever handle to carry heavier/bulkier items. SATURNE and SOLEIL drawstring bags can be used for a closed bag option.
- SATURNE: Lunch box.
- SOLEIL: For the gym, the weekend, files / papers...
All these in one pattern with detailed instructions. GALAXIE is the perfect scrap buster and can be used all year round. This one is the first of what will become a yearly tradition. If you own a sewing studio or a fabric store and would like to use this pattern for projects, classes or demos, contact us to learn more about our GALAXIE project for school / fabric stores!
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 8 PDF Info A4 Paper, Letter Size, Copy Shop (wide format) Recommended Fabric Quilting cotton, canvas, poplin, whatever you have in your woven fabric stash :) Designed for One pattern for all
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo