Because we all love cardigans! You can wear this one to work, to and from your workout or to transition your tanks into fall.
- Drop pocket open front cardigan that hits just below the hips.
- The sleeve is fitted and designed to be worn over a sleeveless top or dress.
- The double-layer front provides a great finish and allows the use of contrast fabric where the inside of the cardigan becomes the outside of the pocket.
A quick "instant gratification" project!
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Knit with 40% stretch across the grain and 20% in the length Designed for Girls, Women, Plus sizes
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I'm in love with the finished cardigan
I find that Jalie patterns fit my body using my measurements. The only adjustments I need to make are in the length. I'm 5"1 . In saying that, most patterns are too long for me.
I will admit I struggled a little bit with the instructions (pocket and back hem) on this particular pattern, but got there in the end. I don't think this pattern would be suitable for a sewing newbie (only due to the instructions).
The end product is something I will definitely wear often and I'm sure I'll make plenty more!
Fit / Sizing Accuracy Pattern Drafting Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions