A very versatile sewing pattern! This bodysuit can be anything from a swimsuit to a superhero costume!
- A: Hooded zip-front skinsuit with set-in sleeve, zipper shield and lined gusset at crotch
- B: Zip-front skinsuit with collar, set-in sleeve, zipper shield and lined gusset at crotch
- With short or long sleeves
- Short or long legs for a short wetsuit, UV suit or modest swimwear
This pattern is also great for boy and can easily be lengthened (sleeves, legs and bodice) for men.
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 22 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch across the grain and in the length Designed for Girls, Boys, Women
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Excellent pattern
I found the pattern simple and straightforward to use. The sizing was perfect, and the final suit fitted my daughter exactly.
- Nice pattern
I have made 6 speedskating suits now. Both from the original pattern and this new pattern. I like the fit of this pattern, the only tip I can give is measure very carefully. The weight and the stretch of the fabric is also important to think about, I used moleskin(heavy weight lycra) on the bottom half of two of the suits and it has less stretch. I make a sizer for every suit I have made because my kids want color blocking.