- A: Sleeveless wrap halter top gathered at the bust. Also great as a bikini cover-up.
- B: Pull-on gored spiral skirt with waist yoke (no attached briefs)
- C: Footed tights (requires fabric with at least 70% stretch both ways)
- D: Over-the-boot tights (long skate boot covers) with Velcro tabs that attach under the boot. (requires fabric with at least 80% stretch both ways)
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 22 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Girls, Women
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Most comfortable
I made this wrap top for my daughter to wear to dance and she just loves it. It is so quick and easy to make! I now plan on making several more for her for dance as she says she doesn't even notice she's wearing it. This is huge for her as just about everything she wears bothers her! Jalie patterns are great, I love the precise fit!
Fit / Sizing Accuracy Pattern Drafting Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions
- Versatile leggings
I created boot style book covers using the pattern for over the boot tights. They were nice and tight and created very clean lines on the ice.
- Eye catching pattern
This pattern fits true to size and goes together nicely. My daughter received many compliments at this year's competitions.