Sewing pattern for camisole and three panties styles
- Camisole with lace-trimmed rounded square front neckline.
- The scoop back neckline and armholes are finished with picot edge elastic
- Hipster panties with lace-trimmed waistband and hemmed leg openings (no elastic) (A)
- Leg openings can be finished with picot edge elastic for better support.
- Bikini with lace-trimmed waistband and picot elastic at leg openings (B)
- Both panties are offered with a choice of high or low waistline.
- Brazilian hipster (C) designed for wide stretch lace and available in adult sizes only
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 27 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size, Black Recommended Fabric Knit with 70% stretch across the width and in the length, wide lace Designed for Girls, Women, Plus sizes
- Instructions and Tutorials
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- So comfortable
The hipster style is the most comfortable underware I have worn. Agree the other review about extending the crotch lining. The lace panty looks great
- Great knickers
I love these knickers! My daughter does also, and now won't wear store bought ones. Quick and easy to make, and a great way to use up fabric scraps. The only alteration I make is to extend the crotch lining further, as I find it a bit skimpy.
- Perfect fit!
I have made every view of this pattern and every piece is excellent! The fit is fantastic! I've made this for my daughter, my sister, and myself!