I made this for an adult aerialist for a lyra performance. The pattern instructions were easy to follow, despite my being a novice sewist. Two things I will change when I remake it:
1) The neckline is too low. This leotard is for super flexible performers. If your performer reaches overhead and arches their back, they may put on an inappropriate peep show. I had already cut the pattern so I added a one inch row of stretch sequins just above the sweetheart line. But honestly it needed to go even higher.
2) The leg line is quite high. I would lower it significantly next time. With this cut it will creep up, even with the elastic around the legs. My performer also had a curvy backside, and the coverage she prefers just wasn't there.
I also made a few modifications from the beginning, to include lining the full bodice in shaper mesh and creating pockets for modesty inserts at the bust.