- PDF version of out-of-print pattern 2443.
- A : Leotard with contrast stripe at side seam, banded crossover back, crew neck front and cap sleeve.
- B : Leotard with contrast stripe at side seam, banded armhole, crossover back, crew neck front.
- C : Leotard with contrast stripe at side seam scoop neck and armholes finished with elastic.
- Published in 2004
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 22 PDF Info Print at home (A4 + Letter-size paper), Scan Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Girls, Women
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Good pattern
Overall I'm very pleased with this pattern. It sews up quickly with a serger, and saves me money over having to buy 3 practice outits/year for gymnastics.
I've made this pattern a total of 8 times, in 3 different sizes for an 8,9 and now 11 year old girl. She is long and thin, so I lengthen the pattern for a perfect fit. I find the fit around the arms to be a little tight if you use the reccommended elastic length sizes for the armholes.
- Excellent pattern
I've made suits for two different people from this pattern and both were a great fit. The pattern runs true to size. I like the nice variety of sleeve and neckline options.