- PDF version of our out-of-print pattern 2216 Cycling Jersey, Shorts and Tights (no longer available in paper format)
- A: Jersey with set-in sleeve, half front zip, mock turtleneck and two back pockets
- B: Shorts with elastic waist, seamless sides and leg gripper. Chamois can be added.
- C: Tights with elastic waist, seamless sides. Chamois can be added.
- Published in 2002
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 22 PDF Info A4 Paper, Letter Size, Scan Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Boys, Men
- Instructions and Tutorials
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Fantastic pattern
This might be the most professional looking thing I've sewn. It was my first Jalie pattern, and the first time I've sewn anything for my husband. I was surprised at how easy it was and how beautifully it all went together.
He loves his new jersey and is now happily picking out fabrics because he wants several more, plus a long-sleeved version in a wool knit to wear as a sweater.
Pattern Drafting Fit / Sizing Accuracy Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions
- Worn to the XC Canada Cup
Made this shirt and the shorts for my husband a couple years ago, as he is an avid biker. It was this outfit that he wore to the XC Canada Cup last summer and the fit was perfect. The back is long enough to stay on properly even when bent over through the trails. The cut accomodates fast changing movements. Highly recommend the pattern to other bikers!
I also used the pattern without the back pockets to make a rash guard for my daughter. It is not a tight as the one made using the skinsuit patterns, but the design lines of this pattern allow for some fun desiging and color blocking. Will be using it again as a rash guard top too.
Fit / Sizing Accuracy Pattern Drafting Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions