- PDF version of out-of-print pattern
- This pattern includes two tops and two bottoms
- Pull-on jazz pants with slightly flared leg
- A-line skirt with attached panties
- Raglan-sleeved tops (3/4 or cap sleeve) with polo neck.
SIZES IN ONE ENVELOPE 18 PDF Info Tiled PDF, A4 Paper, Letter Size Recommended Fabric Knit with 60% stretch in the length and across the width Designed for Girls, Women
- Instructions and Tutorials
Made it? Flaunt it!
You are proud of a garment you made with this sewing pattern? Post it here for a chance to win a $25 gift card!Share a photo
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Best pants I have ever worn to exercise in
I have made the short sleeve top and pants. From my measurements, the pants sizing is spot on. This is possibly the best pair of pants I have ever exercised in. I love the fit. The top is also nice, but was too short for my preference. I extended it poorly, but on my next try I will have a great fit on that too. I like the raglan sleeve and hope to take the collar off and make a rash guard.
Fit / Sizing Accuracy Pattern Drafting Overall Satisfaction Clear Instructions
- Nice simple pants pattern
Wish this hadn't been discontinued, but at least it's still available for download. Only used the pants pattern so far, but it was easy to work with. I found that the pattern ran a size small, so you might want to cut a size larger to be on the safe side.