How to Download PDF Patterns
You purchased a PDF pattern on the Jalie website and are not sure how to download and print it? We are here to help!
HOW TO I GET TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE?
All roads lead to Rome! Here are three easy ways to get to your PDF patterns:
- On the website, immediately after you submit your order
- Through your Jalie account
- Click "My Downloadable Pattern" under the "My Account" tab or the link at the very bottom of the page to see the list of PDF Patterns linked to your account.
Links in the footer section, on all pages of our website. Visible at all times (logged in or not)
- Through your email confirmation
- In your order confirmation (you receive the email within seconds after placing your order), you will see the pattern you purchased with a link next to the file name (in blue). Those links will take you to the download page.
- You may have to enter your login information if you have not been on the Jalie website for a while. Your credentials are the email and password you used at checkout.
I AM ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
The My Downloadable Patterns is where you will find all PDF purchases, grouped by order and listed by date (the most recent purchases first). You can see how many downloads you have left for each file.
When you click the download button, the PDF will open in your browser. Once it is open, SAVE IT LOCALLY. Once a file is saved to your computer, you can print it as many times as you need to. DO NOT PRINT FROM YOUR BROWSER
The buttons may be slightly different on your computer / browser. You might have to go through the File menu to save.
Our Sample Test page in Chrome. It is tempting to print from there. DON'T :) If it opens in your browser, save it locally.
There is also a way to save the PDF without opening it in your browser (useful for larger files that are scans or the original patterns):
NEXT STEP: Print and assemble your PDF pattern